12/12/2022 – 12/13/2022
Between your self-doubts, imposter syndrome, fears, and the systemic biases that make it significantly harder for women to lead, you may have convinced yourself that you don't have what it takes. Perhaps you've resigned yourself to dimming your light, playing small, and not believing in your greatest professional aspirations.
With It’s Your Time to Shine Girl, walk through Natalie Jobity’s twelve steps to unveiling the leader within you, where you’ll get the tools, advice, and championing your soul has been craving while getting tips to look fabulous too.
Have you ever felt:
• Exhausted and unfulfilled by your work?
• So comfortable away from the spotlight, you’ve convinced yourself that’s where you belong?
• Boxed into a role doing work that keeps you undervalued or invisible?
• Unsure that you are “qualified” to be a leader?
• Saddled with imposter syndrome or low confidence that keeps you playing small?
• Being “the only” or the “first” in your sphere who longs to feel more empowered, confident, and valued?
With Jobity’s expert guidance, your defaults to play small will no longer be viable options. Instead, you’ll be inspired to take the reins of your career or business and utilize the concrete steps and insider secrets within these pages to showcase your brilliance and unapologetically pursue your God-ordained purpose with gusto, gumption, and gravitas.
With It’s Your Time to Shine Girl, get ready to make your mark, impact your sphere, and gain a confidence boost that overrides all your doubts and fears. Jobity draws from her considerable experience as an image consultant and leadership and career coach who has worked with hundreds of women, encouraging them to dare to believe in their inner and outer brilliance.
Here's just a fraction of what you’ll learn from this book:
• Techniques and tools to combat imposter syndrome, perfectionism, and people-pleasing so they no longer derail your career
• Strategies to leverage your innate strengths so you can level up your leadership presence
• How to cultivate greater confidence at work by combatting your limiting beliefs, fears, and self-doubts so you can show up fully and confidently
• Ways to elevate your visibility to be seen as the leader you are
• How to self-promote authentically and effectively so you’re not seen as arrogant
• The secrets to building a championing “Success Squad” so you have true support to achieve your career goals
• Simple strategies to build a personal brand based on YOUR brilliance
• And so much more
This groundbreaking book weaves “Dress for Success” strategies and leadership empowerment into a beautiful tapestry. You'll be motivated to shine outwardly and level up your style and wardrobe game from the fashion and image tips sprinkled throughout these pages like glitter.
Delivered in her trademark direct, conversational, and championing tone, Jobity keeps it real and authentic. With insights from her own career, business, faith, and life journey, as well as those of women she’s worked with, Jobity inspires, ignites, and equips you to unveil your boldest professional dreams.